Skip to main content

Hulk Hogan is back in WWE & hosting Wrestlemania 30

Hulk Hogan is back in WWE & hosting Wrestlemania 30

Hulk Hogan finally made his return to WWE in Green Bay  after being in TNA Impact Wrestling since 2010. Hulk Hogan is returning to WWE at the perfect time for the company and also for himself.

Hulk Hogan finished up with TNA a few months ago and there were lots of rumours around whether Hogan would return or not, Hogan stated recently in an interview with wwe.com regarding his return

"Over the last couple years, there’ll be texts between Vince and I. “Happy birthday brother!” on August 24th, his birthday. Christmas, Thanksgiving. We’ll touch base like that. And then I guess the word got out that I was jobless. I didn’t know what I was going to do. I was thinking of going back to playing music or something. On a Tuesday, I was officially out of work. And Friday morning I was drinking my coffee and I hear my cell phone. And it was Triple H. “Hey brother, just checking on you.” I’m like, “Hey, dude, I’m just contemplating my navel here. I’m officially out of work, I’m unemployed.” And that started us talking. In my heart, I was hoping to come back here. I was hoping to put the period on the end of the sentence and it was the logical extension. It just made so much sense to come back"


Hulk Hogan has been brought back to be the Host of Wrestlemania and to also help WWE promote the WWE Network, a new platform from WWE which allows users to watch every WWE,WCW and ECW PPV in history as well as lots of other content. Hogan is a huge part of the history and having him promote this is great for WWE as one of there most recognisable stars and will help drive fans towards the WWE Network to relive memories of some of wrestling greatest moments.

see the return of Hulk Hogan to WWE below



Hogan returning to WWE is what is right for WWE right now and as fan to see Hogan walking back down to the ring wearing the red and yellow with real American playing is exactly how it should be. Hulk Hogan being the host of Wrestlemania is a great idea I think that this a great position for Hogan to be in and doesn't call for him to have to be too physical in the ring or to have a match against anyone following all his recent operations and surgeries along with back and hip issues.

The hosting position at Wrestlemania allows Hogan to interact with may different talents verbally whether it be in the ring or backstage and be sable to still be part of WWE and Wrestlemania event.

That doesn't meant to say that Hulk Hogan may not wrestle in WWE in the future if the situation called for it in the future.

Hogan being back works for everybody and is nothing but a win/win situation for him, WWE and the fans too.

Welcome back Brother :)

Thanks for Reading

@jon422002
Jonathan orchard





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Ziggler is Lucky Number 1...or 2

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Ziggler is Lucky Number 1 (or 2) Dolph Ziggler This Sunday 27th January 2013 WWE Royal Rumble will air. Generally One of the best WWE PPV's of the year. This year 30 Man Royal Rumble match has alot of intrigue built into it most people are of the opinion that John Cena will be winning this years event and then go on to face The Rock at Wrestlemania. However after seeing this past Monday's WWE raw WWE might have something else in mind.,.,,  Royal Rumble 2013 A Beat the clock challenge took place on WWE Raw and the winner of this we were originally told could pick their number for the Royal Rumble Match. Dolph Ziggler Ends up winning the Beat The Clock challenge then when he is bragging about this Vicki Guerreo informs Ziggler that it is not a free choice of Royal Rumble Entry number instead it is a number chosen within a certain range Number one to Number two. Here's what WWE could do This I feel is the ideal opportunity fo

AEW All Elite Wrestling to Sky Sports in The UK?

AEW  All Elite Wrestling to Sky Sports in The UK?  All Elite Wrestling airs in the UK on ITV 4 on a Friday night and ITV Hub (Itv on demand service should be uploaded on a Thursday) ITV don't air AEW Dynamite live and a separate subscription has to be purchased via Fite.TV if fans wish to do this.  Initially things started off OK although @itvwrestling had difficulties getting Dynamite on ITV Hub on time (they promised Thursdays at 7pm) usually this was up on a Friday morning. However as the weeks went on the uploading to ITV hub did not get any better and as of this writing its as worse as it has ever been they don't upload the episodes consistently which is leaving many fans frustrated and ITV Wrestling haven't been communicating with fans. @ITV Wrestling haven't tweeted about AEW since Dec 5th - they haven't updated any of their graphics since Full Gear and ITV wrestling now seem totally disconnected from the fans and from my perspective th

Strike Wrestling Results Bournemouth May 20th 2018

Strike Wrestling Results Bournemouth May 20th 2018   Hello Wrestling fans! Welcome to the first ever Strike Wrestling Results blog!  I went to Bournemouth and took x2 trains and a bus to get there and it was well worth the effort. Before I get to the wrestling a bit about Bournemouth Bournemouth is a beautiful town it was a sunny hot day. I managed to go to the beach and see the pier and get a great view from Bournemouth on top of the cliffs, where there were also many of great restaurants and places to eat. Check out my on the road video on Strike Wrestling by clicking the video below! This was my first show at Strike Wrestling and Strike is an over 18’s show so I was expecting a different vibe, feel and presentation to family orientated wrestling that I have attended in the past. Strike wrestling is high paced, hard hitting, fast action but with a huge streak of entertainment, fun and having a great time.   From where I was