Skip to main content

Jon422002 Impact Wrestling Superstars of the week


Impact Wrestling Superstars of the week




Hello All I'm back with another blog and today I thought I would give you  in my opinion. three of the Impact Wrestling Superstars of the week This is based on the Impact Wrestling that aired on Spike TV on 5th July 2012. 

As Always what is written below is My Opinion I'm not a wrestler I'm a fan of Wrestling and this blog is written by this fans perspective. You may agree or disagree with me!!

With that being said lets look at my Superstars of Impact Wrestling This Week!


  
Austin Aries




Austin Aries Just gets better and better every time we see him he is stepping it up. Aries was not in a match this week but I really enjoyed him in his backstage segment with Hulk Hogan.
 and at the end of the show with Bobby Roode and Hulk Hogan.

 Austin Aries ending the show holding up the Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship. Aries was great on the mic and the fans in the arena are really behind him his attitude, delivery and belief in what he says were the key to his great performance on Impact



Dakota Darsow 



As Many of you who follow me on twitter (@jon422002 - Quick Plug!!!!) know I am a big fan of Dakota Darsow. I think he has lots of talent a great look and has the ability to be a premier star in the X Division in Impact Wrestling. Dakota had a match in the X division Title Tournament vs A wrestler I hadn't seen before Flip Casanova. Now I'm not a wrestler and as with everything in this blog its prefaced as My opinion  but  Flip Casanova did some questionable moves in this match once where he broke the nose of Dakota Darsow then at the finish of the match did a flip  Senton/Cannonball and landed with his full weight on Dakota's shoulder. Dakota had a great showing and also showed that he is as tough as nails - Bravery award of the week definitely goes to Dakota Darsow. I think they got the finish wrong I would much rather see Dakota Darsow advance however Dakota returns this Sunday for a last chance battle royal for a final spot in the tournament - Hope Dakota wins this he has alot of ability and I think given the chance he will show the whole world this Sunday at Destination x.


Bobby Roode


Bobby Roode Is really getting his character down. The Development has been great and it was great to the the interaction between Bobby Roode and Chris Sabin it was booby Roode at his heel-ish best! Bobby Roode has really grown on me over the past few weeks and on Impact using Chris Sabin as an illustration of what Bobby Roode says will happen to Austin Aries on Sunday was a great way of getting Roode even more heat. I have a feeling that he and Aries will have a great match Sunday and I can see Roode keeping hold of his Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship.

So ladies and Gentlemen there are my three Impact Wrestling Superstars of the week!!! 

Thank for for reading Until next time

Jon422002

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Ziggler is Lucky Number 1...or 2

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Ziggler is Lucky Number 1 (or 2) Dolph Ziggler This Sunday 27th January 2013 WWE Royal Rumble will air. Generally One of the best WWE PPV's of the year. This year 30 Man Royal Rumble match has alot of intrigue built into it most people are of the opinion that John Cena will be winning this years event and then go on to face The Rock at Wrestlemania. However after seeing this past Monday's WWE raw WWE might have something else in mind.,.,,  Royal Rumble 2013 A Beat the clock challenge took place on WWE Raw and the winner of this we were originally told could pick their number for the Royal Rumble Match. Dolph Ziggler Ends up winning the Beat The Clock challenge then when he is bragging about this Vicki Guerreo informs Ziggler that it is not a free choice of Royal Rumble Entry number instead it is a number chosen within a certain range Number one to Number two. Here's what WWE could do This I feel is the ideal opportunity fo

AEW All Elite Wrestling to Sky Sports in The UK?

AEW  All Elite Wrestling to Sky Sports in The UK?  All Elite Wrestling airs in the UK on ITV 4 on a Friday night and ITV Hub (Itv on demand service should be uploaded on a Thursday) ITV don't air AEW Dynamite live and a separate subscription has to be purchased via Fite.TV if fans wish to do this.  Initially things started off OK although @itvwrestling had difficulties getting Dynamite on ITV Hub on time (they promised Thursdays at 7pm) usually this was up on a Friday morning. However as the weeks went on the uploading to ITV hub did not get any better and as of this writing its as worse as it has ever been they don't upload the episodes consistently which is leaving many fans frustrated and ITV Wrestling haven't been communicating with fans. @ITV Wrestling haven't tweeted about AEW since Dec 5th - they haven't updated any of their graphics since Full Gear and ITV wrestling now seem totally disconnected from the fans and from my perspective th

Strike Wrestling Results Bournemouth May 20th 2018

Strike Wrestling Results Bournemouth May 20th 2018   Hello Wrestling fans! Welcome to the first ever Strike Wrestling Results blog!  I went to Bournemouth and took x2 trains and a bus to get there and it was well worth the effort. Before I get to the wrestling a bit about Bournemouth Bournemouth is a beautiful town it was a sunny hot day. I managed to go to the beach and see the pier and get a great view from Bournemouth on top of the cliffs, where there were also many of great restaurants and places to eat. Check out my on the road video on Strike Wrestling by clicking the video below! This was my first show at Strike Wrestling and Strike is an over 18’s show so I was expecting a different vibe, feel and presentation to family orientated wrestling that I have attended in the past. Strike wrestling is high paced, hard hitting, fast action but with a huge streak of entertainment, fun and having a great time.   From where I was